26 Ocak 2016 Salı

Mi casa es su casa

Our flat definitely deserves a post!





my bathroom

the view from the balconita

showing affection to the paintings

As you can see it's quite cosy. I shared a room with 3 other girls when I was studying at the university so it's perfect to me:)We have a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom on the first floor. And there are two bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. One of the best things about the bedrooms are the skylights for sure! I like watching the moon before I go to sleep. And during the daytime it can surprise you like this<3

my room

On my first week here I had problems with closing it. To be honest I couldn't manage to close it at all! haha It was kind of stuck. But it was okay. The weather was nice... Until that rainy day. I had to call Helena. It was very kind of her to come home just to close a window! Sounds funny but it was raining into the middle of the room! :D
Oh, speaking of which I had a microwave disaster too!
Starring a microwave, a poor bread and a happy but hungry girl :P
Plot twist: I didn't burn the house.
No, really I didn't know that the timer of the microwave didn't work. So I put the bread and set the timer (I thought so) and went to the living room. When I came back ...


I had to write a note because the whole entrance smelled bad for days:/

I felt so bad when I was telling Helena about this (It was my first week. What a start!). But she said if it's still working, it's okay. I cleaned the microwave three times! But still couldn't get rid of those yellow spots. I'm not sure if they were there before the disaster though.
And when I was talking to Csenge about this, she realised they forgot to write this on "house rules" list haha

the coolest mailbox in the apartment

The first thing I bought at the shop, my favorite piece in my room is this lovely mirror:)

And I want to introduce you to my plant! Helena's mother Marysol gave me this and explained what I'm going to do. I had no idea how to grow a plant. I had never had a plant myself. My mom used to have so many flowers but I was never interested. So I put it in a glass half full of water and waited for weeks until the roots came up. And then bought a flowerpot and used the soil that Csenge and Dilya left. Until that moment I felt like it was a mission: "I have to keep it alive. Because it's a present." But no it wasn't a mission or an obligation. I liked this thing. It's mine. I water it. I talk to it. It's not a random plant.
 As you can see I got pretty attached to a plant :D I know that it needs sunlight but I don't want to put it on the balcony even for a moment because it's cold now. Have no idea what I'm doing! Help!

a warmer day:)

And my first couchsurfing experience

I've never used couchsurfing as a surfer but I hosted a girl from Valencia right before I headed to Murcia for the on-arrival training. Actually she contacted Helena on couchsurfing and Helena asked me if I'd like to host her or not. Sure! I was living alone and we had an empty room, anyway. So I met her at the train station the night before I left. She came here to start working as a teacher. She was nice, we had the chance to talk a little bit. She told me about the time she was teaching in UK and also we talked about this Catalan election. Before I left I gave her a set of keys, because she had to stay one or two days more. When I came back she was gone. But everything was okay. I wish we had more time to chat.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder