18 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

I've got mi tarjeta!


The title says all about my spanish level right now :P But we'll talk about it later.

I want to explain little bit how the process works to get this id. First you need to get an appointment in Extranjeria to present the documents such as activity agreement, passport, insurance card, application form and their copies. This thing called Extranjeria is in Toledo so Helena and Antonella (our Italian friend who used to help us at the shop) accompanied me for the first time. We had the activity agreement in english and they requested the spanish one the whole spanish one nothing but the spanish one! :d So we had to find a copy place first and then the document on Helena's computer. We did but the signatures were missing in this one. I panicked for a moment but then I remembered that I had it in my gmail!

But I've never understood why they needed to have the copies of ALL the empty pages of my passport.  Anyway the first step was done (Yayy)
After a while (I really don't remember the exact time) I received a paper and this time I had to hand a photo and pay a tax. I went alone and surprisingly didn't get lost:P The most challenging thing was to tell the bus driver "I don't know where to get off. Can you tell me when we arrive at Extranjeria?" in spanish. Well, he understood somehow :D  Oh no, the most challenging thing was to find a bank that accepts this kind of payment. The nearest one to Extranjeria required a bank account (Nayy). So I followed three moroccans who also were leaving the bank because they seemed to know where they were going haha

We found one but it only accepted tax payments between certain hours. So I found a place where I can eat churros (sin chocolate:( and wait for a few hours more. Finally I paid it and brought the receipt back to Extranjeria. The only thing left to do was to wait for 30 days and come back to take my card.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder