26 Şubat 2016 Cuma

Cuenca trip

About three weeks ago I went to Cuenca with Charo, Milos, Amber and Mehdi (our friends from Spanish class). I don't remember whose idea it was but I'm glad that we took this trip. I automatically loved Cuenca (even though it was freaking cold) because I already love Toledo. Old buildings, narrow streets, same colours...







I really liked this liquor. Highly recommended!

some cool graffiti

First we found a spacious and lovely flat on Airbnb to stay for a night and then hopped into Charo's car! I think it's the best and cheapest way to find accommodation if you're travelling with a group of friends. I had never used Airbnb until then but luckily it turned out really well. The landlady was really nice, she even had some drinks in the fridge for us. And we were allowed to use microwave, dishwasher, toaster etc. It was literally "make yourself at home." And the most fun part: we had to draw for the rooms! Surprisingly I was lucky to have the room that I set my eyes on haha

                         

And it was "Carnaval" time on our first day so we all dressed up and hit the streets. A pirate, a cowboy, a vampire, a smurf and a mime! As you will guess, everyone was looking and smiling at us as we were the only ones with costumes on. It was funny. We never found the "plaza" that the celebration was supposed to take place. So a bunch of weirdos wandering around haha

the "supposedly" vampire

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder