20 Mart 2016 Pazar

Mid-term training and more

Last week I was in Malaga with so many other volunteers from different parts of Spain for the mid-term training. It was quite fun, short (which is a good thing) and motivating!


I both caught up with my friends from the on-arrival training and made some new friends. The best part is that I didn't feel uncomfortable speaking Spanish at all! Thanks to "group rosa" and our tutor Montse. They were all really nice. Yay Pink power!

drawings that represent our evs stories

one of my favorite activities we had. sending good vibes:)

To be honest I was quite worried and reluctant to leave home for a week (the idea of having a training in Spanish, noooo!) but instead, I had one week "de puta madre" (sorry not sorry)

And I planned a weekend trip to Granada before I leave for the training. Well actually I just jumped into the plans of my half Turkish friend Alenka and her flatmate Valentina. I definitely need to write a post about this trip and the igloo that we stayed in. hahah -_-
Anyway

the training included a Granada trip tambien!




I also met two Turkish girls, Aylin and Aycan! I can't explain how good it felt to have someone you can chat (mostly gossip) and make jokes with in your mother tongue and laugh at the same time. We were wandering around speaking Turkish very loudly, knowing that no one understands lol :p


Dancing to "Bas bas paraları Leyla'ya" with all of the volunteers was by far the most fun part!

this song is like the converse flip flops of all shoes. ugly and hilarious

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder