28 Temmuz 2016 Perşembe

Youthpass? NO!!!

Hey y'all! 

I'll whine little bit if you excuse me:/ :/

This is the time I'm supposed to write (or finish writing) my Youthpass aka "What did this girl learn from her volunteering experience?" It's a certificate that you may need in the future while applying for jobs. Well, in theory...

To be honest I'm not so excited about that. Let's imagine that I'm mentioning this certificate during a job interview to gain some extra points, in Turkey aaaaaand most probably the person has no idea about Evs let alone Youthpass. And I'll explain it all but it'd mean nothing to her/him. Unfortunately the "culture" of volunteering in Turkey is really poor. 

Hmm you volunteered? So what? Not worth a fig! Tell me about your "real" work experience.

But that's not the point right now.

The problem is that I can't really express the things I've learned or the change I've been through so explicitly. It's not like "I've raised my stamina to 8/10 from 5/10." We're not in GTA!

Well, I've written some stuff like "She learned Spanish, she learned how to manage her time or money (lieeee)"

What am I supposed to write?? I've always hated writing an essay assignments at school. I feel the same about this. 

Here's what I've learned:

A

L
O
T

ugh....

I'm really stressed these days. I mentioned not being able to get the work permit, yet I'm still paying visits to Extranjeria<3 a thousand times a week for another reason (nothing is certain yet so I'll just keep it to myself) 

Yeah nothing is certain. I have exactly 12 days left till my flight back to Turkey. Last days... but instead of enjoying it I'm here waiting for an answer to something that I'm not even sure if I really want to do. BECAUSE THERE'S NO TIME TO THINK! 

Have at least 5 different plans at the same time whatever you call them, A or freaking B. Life is full of surprises. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

If you go swimming for example, bring along marshmallows too. Either you can treat yourself while sunbathing or roast them over a campfire in the middle of the pool in the case that aliens are that thirsty to drink the pool's soul up. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder